Re: Heronswood

> Saw this posted today on a forum:
> "Has anyone else received a call from Heronswood lately? I didn't order
> much this year but did write a short note saying how disappointed I was in
> their current catalog and website. To make a long story short, I picked up
> the phone this p.m. and on the other end was a nice lady from Heronswood to
> tell me that they're trying to bring their website up to speed and next
> year will be better. Guess they can only do 20 plants a day for the web and
> on the plus side people like the illustrated catalog better. It will be
> interesting to see what the future holds for this nursery. "

In a way it makes me feel good because I know in spite of some problems,
I guess I was doing a decent job for them (I tend to be insecure and
need positive reinforcement, but you usually don't get that directly).

On the other hand, I like the Heronswood crew a lot and am sorry to see
them going through this.  They were forced into this position.