Re: Heronswood

Yah know.... Not everyone likes the same things in
life. Sure would be a boring world if we all had
exactly the same plants, designs, thoughts.....

Personal don't think there is a perfect web site for

That said, seems everyone always brings up the bad
points, but rarely the good points.... even when this
group discussed it,- were there any comments about a
plus feature? What was important (to me) in Kitty's
relayed message was the company was addressing their
customers on a personal note by the phone
call...todays world of the internet is non-personal
email if you are lucky enough to even get a response.
Customer service is becoming a thing of the past....
don't you just hate those automated messages- push
this button for that- and after touring a zillion
prompts, still can't get a real person on the phone!

Although I am sorry for Chris to loose the account
-beyond his control or theirs-, there are worse sites
out there! Of course, that is IMHO....