Re: Heronswood/ garden websites

Hi all- after recently placing an order on High Country Gardens, I
wanted to say that there are aspects I do like about their website, and
of course if everything was done my way, I'd change a few things too.
But overall, I found it quite user friendly and helpful while placing my
first order with them.

Theresa