Blizzard on the way, Chris' catalogue

Well, it sounds as though we are really going to get some winter weather
this evening!  High winds and a full moon should make things interesting
here on the water! I've got enough cat food for a few days, so I don't need
to go shopping! We humans can always eat p & j!  I actually have to go
outside and try to relocate what's left of the pallets of stone that were
delivered this summer. If not, some unsuspecting snow plow driver might be a
bit mifted when he hits a load of river rocks buried in the snow tomorrow!

Nice to hear from you again Holli.  Where's Eva?

I finally glanced at Chris' catalogue. There are a lot of plants listed! I'm
looking forward to reading your descriptions of some of the things offered.
Will you have all of these available? The pages look well organized and
uncluttered. Looks like you are off to a good start!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)