RE: and the snow totals are....

Get that kid out of bed now Holli! :)

You need to start shoveling now!... It is easier to move 6 inches twice than
over a foot at one time.

Geesh... how long have you been living in snow country? Snow blowers work
well for smaller amounts, but can only throw it so far. So when you get a
huge amount, it is better to move it all over- then move the next batch...

Of course if you have a truck with a snow plow... never mind.:)

Ok, I will shut up now...

Donna