Re: Blizzard on the way, Chris' catalogue

> >>Winecups...was supposed to reference my text in the first paragraph for
> >that same plant, but apparently it wasn't obvious enough.
> Oh, sorry, it was an oversight on my part

Well, if there was confusion it probably still needs some revamping!  :)
Actually, I still have to proofread all of the entries.

> BTW - Do you mean that your catalog online will continue to be in the form
> of a PDF  or just this "in-the-works version?   I have no trouble opening
> it now but the first time I tried I was on dial-up and it took half an
> hour.  I remember years ago giving up on Greer Gardens because their online
> catalog was PDF and too big too download.

The online catalog will be like a regular online catalog that you can
order from, enter credit card numbers into, etc..  The PDF is just for
the 'print' catalog, although I'm not planning on sending it out in
print form.  I'll only mail out CDs to people with Adobe Reader and this
PDF on it.