To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Plant ID?

Ah, thanks. I think it might be. http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/hort/consumer/factsheets/bulbs-summer/incarvillea.html
I knew I'd seen it before.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 5:57 PM

The "Japanese Wonderflower" being sold at the shows looks to be Mirabilis
jalapa/4 o'clock/Miracle of Peru.

I can't place the "Flowering Fern," though I've been wracking my memory.
Any ideas?
I can't grow it here, so I'm only going from memory when I saw it about
six years ago.  But could it be an Incarvillea?  It looks vaguely right
(from my failing memory).

Chris (who hopes he added enough disclaimers in case he's wrong)