Re: Blizzard

Great photos, Chris. Your gardens have so much winter interest. I'm impressed.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Petersen" <chris@widom-assoc.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 6:06 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Blizzard

I've posted some photos of the snow. We got over a foot, but it's hard to
tell in the pictures. I didn't stay outside long as it was nippy. I did go
over the walkway to the house one more time. My husband did it this am
thank goodness!

http://snipurl.com/mhta

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York