RE: Blizzard on the way, Chris' catalogue

Laptop! Best of both worlds... my tablet PC is awesome. You can jot your
notes and flip to an internet screen all in one! I use my USB flash drive to
move stuff from one computer to another, so it keeps that laptop really
lightweight since it doesn't have internal drives. (although it does come
with some you can easily connect when need be.)

Donna