From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Pam Evans
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 5:34 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] olive tree

Well I lost my mind again and will soon be receiving a dwarf olive tree to
plant (for peace).  Catalog said they're hardy in zone 8.  I just love
Mediterranean plants.  Anyone else out there growing olives?  I had to get
something new to celebrate paying off the house this week and this just
seemed appropriate.  Everyone who comes into my back yard always comments on
how peaceful and serene it is.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX