Re: olive tree

About 5' I think.  Yes it does fruit but my birdies will be enjoying the
fruit I'm sure so won't have too much trouble w/ the mess.  They are so
pretty, I cannot wait to plant it.  And the bed it's going in, it won't
matter if the birds miss some of them.  All my mockingbirds and red-winged
blackbirds are gorging on hackberries right now, now those things are
messy!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX