From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 1:29 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Chris' catalogue-Age and PC use

Seems a bit strange that the man chose to do a DVD presentation at all.
But I'm glad he had someone to help him out. I don't expect everyone to
embrace technology, but they should be realistic about its place in our
world. You're never too old to learn. Heck you can barely go to the library
today without having some basic knowledge about computers. I remember years
ago I had a big phobia about computers, no interest at all. Then I read that
AHS was planning to go online and I feared I'd get left behind so I got
myself one. It took several years for AHS to follow through on its threat,
but when it did, I was ready.

neIN, Zone 5

From: "Bonnie & Bill Morgan" <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>