Re: Gene's catalog

The problem with that approach, Jim, is that even when a plant
order that has been lost because of USPS inefficiency is promptly
replaced, the customer still feels dissatisfied.  I know I will never
again order roses from the place that sent them from California
by mail over a holiday weekend, even though they replaced them
when I complained.

In a message dated 02/14/2006 2:41:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,