Re: Re: plant ID, "wonderflower"

Most of Oregon is "Eden in the Temperate Zone," I think, Godi. A little cool for my preferences, but most of my extended tribe love it.

On Feb 14, 2006, at 3:12 PM, MICHAEL HABIB wrote:

Jim,
I'm so envious of their soil and climate, even though it does rain a lot in the cooler months.
Godi zone 7
Mt. Vernon, VA
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: plant ID, "wonderflower"

It should do very well in Eugene, Godi.

On Feb 14, 2006, at 2:37 PM, MICHAEL HABIB wrote:

As mentioned at a previous posting I bought the "fern flower" or hardy gloxinia at the Maymont Flower Show. Since some of you said that they don't take the heat very well, I will take the tubers to my daughter in law in Eugene, Oregon. She will love the plants and hopefully they will do well for her.
I must admit that I could have asked more questions of those Dutch girls, but I was rushing around, trying to see everything, including the lectures.
Godi zone 7
Mt. Vernon, VA