Re: Plant ID?

Well I do have friends that garden but not to the extent I do.  But no one
has the kind of time to do it every day like I do either.  But the beginning
of next month though, everyone at work will come to see the garden queen.
I've already got lamb's ears and white sage seedlings coming up under the
lights in flats at work.  Our wire shop superintendant loves to come and
peek at the seedlings every day.  And yes, I do give away the extras.
People love it.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX