From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 8:27 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Plant ID?

Cyndi, I don't have friends interested in gardening to the same degree
either.  I give my friends plants to decorate their landscape, but that's
their idea of it - decoration.  I do have friends within the MG organization
that of course get into it more in depth, but I don't have a close
relationship with any of them.  That's why I value the Chat relationships.
I can share with y'all the things that I'm more intense about - the things
that might cause my friends and even many MGs I know to roll their eyes.
(OK - stop that!)
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5