From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 11:48 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Gene's catalog

oh my....

I do not pay to have anyone pick up a package.. they are there daily
delivering something, so they check the shelf and take anything there with

Watch when you are doing the on-line labels... there is this little box that
says 'check if residential'-- there are two rates, depends on where the
package is going to end up. You can quote the shipping wrong by not checking
that box and they will bill you later for the extra 'residential' fee.

Everything you need is on their site- you can download all the manuals,
pricing zones, everything in a pdf file.

Disclaimer... I don't work for them or have any special interest... we just
happen to use them for small shipments.

Anyone want to discuss pallets of stuff to be shipped- now that is a pain in
... well you all know where!...
and we don't use UPS for that... DHL freight.

who probably should have read all the messages before hitting reply, but
doubt I will get thru them tonight!