Re: Plant ID/Clubs

I found most of mine when I took the Master Gardener Course and through
volunteering at the Trial Gardens.  Is there any garden that could use your
volunteer services?  I found that many volunteers enjoyed some of my other
hobbies...quilting, reading, pets, watching similar TV programs.  There are
no real gardening people in my immediate neighborhood so working with these
people is really enjoyable.  When you add this list service, then, you have
an entire world of commonality.

Just