Re: Gardening in the South

When we moved to DC, I felt the same way...missed the mountains and
friendly people.  In fact, I often dreamed that I was walking down a wooded
path to the river and, then, woke and found myself in a high rise and in
tears.  It is interesting how nature can make such an impact and make you
miss it even though your new environment has its own beauty.  Build your
new tropical garden and enjoy.

Beaufort