Re: Chilly

Well, we're heading into the deep freeze again, worse for those of
you to the north of me. Heard that the hurricane prediction folks are
saying that if we thought 2005 was bad, wait until the 2006 season
starts. Wonder whether "el nina" bodes wet or dry for the midwest...
By the way, the lemon seeds arrived yesterday, Jim, and in good
condition. Will wait until I get back from the west coast (a week
from Sunday) to plant them.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b