Re: Plant ID?

I always had a garden of some sort, even when juggling family and the
US Army. Never bothered me that I was going to move every 2 - 3
years, not that I will not live long enough to see my "treelings"
become mature specimens. I plant for the future. Of course, I am also
a less than meticulous housekeeper :>)!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b