Re: Hurricanes

Good, now let's hope he's right.
To: "Garden Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 7:27 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Hurricanes

Since the subject came up, here's what William Grey, the Colorado State University hurricane guru, has predicted for 2006.

"We foresee another very active Atlantic basin tropical cyclone season in 2006. However, we do not expect to see as many landfalling major hurricanes in the United States as we have experienced in 2004 and 2005 (as of 6 December 2005)."

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10