Re: chilly

We are going to drop down to the lower 60's ( to upper 50's) with lows  in
the lower 50's (to upper 40's).  I'm glad.  We had our one night of  winter last
week when that norther blew down.  Hope that is the end of it
now.....everything is in full bloom, hate to lose it all.   The slight  freeze last week
didn't do any harm except to the blooming Brugmansia.  The  blooms are shot. It's
in a bad spot though, wide open.   The other one did great.   Oh
well....everything else did  well.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 2/15/2006 9:27:30 PM Central Standard Time,