Re: chilly

By noon it will be 70 in Tulsa....and by 6:00 p.m. it is supposed to
drop to 30 something. How bizarre is that?? Chance of snow this weekend.
Ughhh.

TeichFlora@aol.com wrote:
  We are going to drop down to the lower 60's ( to upper 50's) with lows in
the lower 50's (to upper 40's). I'm glad. We had our one night of winter last
week when that norther blew down. Hope that is the end of it
now.....everything is in full bloom, hate to lose it all. The slight freeze last week
didn't do any harm except to the blooming Brugmansia. The blooms are shot. It's
in a bad spot though, wide open. The other one did great. Oh
well....everything else did well.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 2/15/2006 9:27:30 PM Central Standard Time,