Re: 3 Things I learned today

Actually, they were teeny, tiny sedums from a dead flower stalk. I've never seen them form before, and I'm sure they have a better name, but after a week of dealing with a husband who's been running a fever of 101+ and a dog with a bladder infection, I'm not too picky w/nomenclature.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] 3 Things I learned today

Pips of what?
And no, I won't subject you to any Gladys Knight jokes.

neIN, Zone 5

From: "Daryl" <pulis@mindspring.com>
Actually I lied. I knew about the bulbs a long time ago, but forgot the
third thing and was too lazy to change the header.
The third thing I learned today was:

Don't use your kitchen sprayer to water newly planted pips. Hey, it looked
like a good idea at the time. /-q