To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Gardening in the South

Andrea,

I know I could never live up north again, and wondered how you were faring.
I love the south and especially the warm winter sun. I'm glad I don't have
the alligators though.

I hope you can find a wonderful new yard to garden in. Let me know if you
need plants. I'm a hot zone 7, so there should be something that will do for
you. Crinum maybe? Cotton Rose? Angel's Trumpet? I can get some started as
soon as they pop up in the spring.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andrea.hodges@sbcglobal.net>