Re: How do you keep track?

I have a separate computer in the garage next to the garden stuff. The only program on that computer is "Anytime Deluxe," a good calendar program. I try to enter [and schedule] those brain storms whenever I go get another tool, fertilizer, or bug spray. I don't remember everything, of course, but enough to keep me busy most of the time.