Re: Watch cat

I have the opposite - someone comes to the front door, I get run over by cats racing in a panic to get to the back of the house and away from the obvious cat murderer.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 10:47 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Watch cat

Critters are great. I love it when they give me that kind of info. Bill
had some books delivered for this semester's work at school this morning.
Before the doorbell rang, 4 bulldogs put out the alert that someone was on
the property. When the bell did ring, Izzie practically knocked me down to
beat me to the door in case that delivery woman with those two boxes were a
danger to the household. LOL!!!

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)