Re: How do you keep track?

> I have about 50 of those flags that landscapers and utility companies use.
> For anything that requires future attention, I just stick a flag there.
> It's noticeable, but not too bad; I don't think it detracts much from the
> view.  When I have time, I look for flags and do the ones that are timely.
> Some are jobs for other seasons, so they wait.

I do the same thing!

I ended up buying multiple colors:

   Orange:  Something new to plant; the container is sitting there waiting
            for me

   Blue:    Something that was planted, but needs to be labeled and cataloged
   Green:   Something that needs attention

Around May I sometimes have as many flas as blooms.  :)