Re: Hortus III

There may not be a one-size-fits-all reference, Cathy. When there is, I think it will be an on-line window to various linked databases. We seem, probably with good reason, to have given up on authoritative paper tomes. Science, unlike some of its proposed alternatives, moves relatively quickly, and the printing press--as wonderful as it once was--is a poor conveyor of discovery.