Re: OT/The Joys of Auntiehood

> And you have some delusion that it is comfortable for a woman?????

More comfortable than it would be for a man.  :)

Although (at the risk of offending Republicans out there), I'm thinking
that I need to have children out of patriotism.  All of my Republican
children are breeding like children (and enjoying tax breaks too boot,
but that's a tangent), so if I care about my country's future I have
to counter their effort before they take over the population.   ;)

> P.S.  I found a really nice Pinot Noir that I'm finishing off right
> now-  Logan 2000 Sleepy Hollow Vineyard- Monterey County.  Quite tasty
> and they sell it as a split (so you can actually enjoy it before it gets
> stale).

So even if you are a Republican it probably won't matter tonight.  ;)

P.S.  I'm just joking around.  I hope nobody takes real offense at this