Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #1948/ Donna

Yikes Donna, you didn't come to Houston this weekend did you??? I thought  it
was the 20th?   Tomorrow it is supposed to be back in the upper  60's and
70's the day after....but this weekend has been the coldest we've had  all
winter.  Our first winter day actually.  Had first freeze last  weekend, but the
days were warm.  No freezes this time, but it hasn't  warmed up during the day at
all, and really dreary overcast, wintery  looking.  If you aren't getting
here till the next day or so, it should be  nice again.   Either way, should be
warm for your  trip.
Sorry about just getting to this now, haven't been online for a few  days.
Bon Voyage, Donna!!!!!!
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 2/17/2006 11:03:01 AM Central Standard Time,