From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:44 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] How do you keep track?

It's obviously not an original idea.   Chris has been doing it too - and
much more intricately.    I went through an extremely stressful time in my
late 20s and began to forget just about everything and began to worry that I
was really losing it.  My therapist explained that it was normal.  That's
when I began using whatever tricks I could come up with.  Times are much
less stressful for me now, but age is causing forgetfulness.  I never
stopped using my lists to keep me on track.
But where did I put the list?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5