From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of TeichFlora@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 4:15 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Joys of parenthood

Don't have to be a mommy of humans to do that.  I often have to  comfort an
upset tummy by rubbing it.  Funny how kids (be they human or  not) come
running to "mommy" when they are ill.  Unfortunately my stomach  (as was my
mom's) not cut out for that part of motherhood.  I seem to have  inherited
my mom's weak stomach.....and leave the mess for "daddy" to clean  up.  I'll
do the consoling though....gladly.  (smile) Noreen zone 9 Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 2/18/2006 9:17:58 PM Central Standard Time,