Re: Christopher Lloyd & Beth Chatto

In a message dated 2/16/06 6:55:12 PM, mtalt@hort.net writes:

> Beth Chatto's 'Green Tapestry' is more of a compilation of plant
> portraits

Marge, thank you for the information on Chatto.   I finished the 'Green
Tapestry' and returned it to the library yesterday.   They are going to try to
locate a copy of her 'Garden Notebook' for me.   There was none in Iowa but
hopefully it will be available somewhere in the country.   The gals at the library
questioned me about the books since I requested a 2nd one.
     Ceres