Re: PNW Show

Judy, I would have loved to meet you, also but understand.   We spent 3 FULL
days at the show.   Sat we went to the market and to Bellevue Gardens but not
a lot in bloom.   I now understand the high appraisals of Helleborus.   So
many in the show and for sale with the vendors as well as BG.
     We stayed at the Crowne Plaza at 6th & Seneca if you are familiar with
the area. We walked diagonal from the hotel to the convention center and thru
the freeway park which had a fabulous entrance planting which contained 2
wonderful weeping Larch.   The friend I went with (a professional garden
photographer) took a number of photos each time we walked by.
     Ceres