Fennell info

Thanks so much for the information on fennell. I've passed it on to my
sister. I have some bronze fennell, which spreads everywhere, in my herb
garden. I've given much away but think I'll put it into a container this
year and move it where I need some color or texture.

Our snow has melted but the cold continues. I am enjoying being inside
and quilting, reading, and working on long pushed aside projects.

Finally, the scale seems to be under control on my bay leaf. New leaves
are out on every branch. I am tempted to do some pruning as I seem to
have a lot of "stick branches" with a small bunch of leaves at the end.