To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] lotus

Hmmm.....for one season??? Not sure that is even worth it then. Lotus
usually take some time to get established to bloom....definitely not one season,
unless you purchase the Lotus already established in a container. This would
definitely be a waste of money, since these Lotus are usually much more
expensive....way too much to spend for one season.
Perhaps they mean a terrestrial Lotus.....not the Nelumbo.
Just my opinion...
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 2/19/2006 11:02:43 PM Central Standard Time,