Re: How do you keep track?

I would suspect as much; line-reading training can do marvelous things--as Ronald Reagan proved in his later press conferences even as Alzheimer's was turning off the lights. Crossword puzzles are supposed to have a similar effect. I have always used lists so I wouldn't have to remember stuff, however; I've got enough extraneous stuff in my head without adding "prune the mangos" to it.

On Feb 21, 2006, at 11:38 AM, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT wrote:

There was an article in the LA Times a couple days ago I just skimmed
through. It was about how actors can remember pages & pages of dialogue
while most people struggle to remember the two things they needed from the
grocery.
I don't remember the whole thing but there was a paragraph about how taking
acting lessons helps memory in every area.

Cyndi

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 9:44 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] How do you keep track?

It's obviously not an original idea. Chris has been doing it too - and
much more intricately. I went through an extremely stressful time in my
late 20s and began to forget just about everything and began to worry that I

was really losing it. My therapist explained that it was normal. That's
when I began using whatever tricks I could come up with. Times are much
less stressful for me now, but age is causing forgetfulness. I never
stopped using my lists to keep me on track.
But where did I put the list?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5