From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 11:31 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hallelujah/cold

In a message dated 2/20/06 10:19:37 AM, TeichFlora@aol.com writes:

> Sure hope your furnace is  working again?

Noreen, the furnace is working fine after the 2nd service call.   We have
decided we will replace our furnace since it is beyond the 'normal life
span'
of
a furnace.   This is the time of year they are giving great rebates & the
power company also has a rebate.   We have a company coming Wed to discuss &
get a
bid.   I would rather have time to make a more cost effective decision than
to be in a 'must do' situation in extreme cold or hot weather as our
daughter
was in Jan.
     Ceres