gingers

I know some of you on this list like growing gingers, so I'm passing this
message on.  I bought some curcumas from this guy and they were very nice.  He
is also very friendly and helpful about growing instructions and he has a large
variety of all sorts of gingers.  I'm not selling anything here, just passing
along the info.
Kitty

Hello, I am sending this out to all my customers who have purchased plants
from me. I wanted to let you know that I am finally listing on eBay again.
If you want to check out my listings on eBay, go to
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/gingersrus/ to see all my current listings,
and be sure to check back from time to time as I will be adding several new
items over the next few weeks.

I have also set up an on-line catalog and shopping cart system for direct
sales. You can check my price list for direct sales at
http://www.gingersrus.com/PriceList.php or go to the shopping cart system at
http://www.gingersrus.com/cart . I have been having a few problems with this
new system, so if you have any trouble ordering, please email me.

As always, if you have any questions about the plants you have bought from
me, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks and Happy Gardening!

Dave Skinner - skinnerd@nettally.com or Dave@GingersRus.com

Le Jardin Ombragi, Tallahassee, Florida, USA

Ginger Website http://www.gingersrus.com

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5