Re: PNW Show/ pre-planned

Well, personally I can't find fault in a pre-planned garden from a nursery
or professional.  Some folks just want a garden, are new to gardening  or the
area, would rather not spend the time and money experimenting what works  and
what doesn't.  I have found that most people that start with something  that
works, end up enjoying it far more and tend to want to experiment then  later.
Nothing better than sparking an enthusiasm for the hobby in  someone, even if
it is with something pre-planned.
I personally see a whole lot more sense in pre-planned gardens from a
reputable source than from a hastily put together magazine  layout!!!   (smile)
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 2/21/2006 11:11:07 AM Central Standard Time,