To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Deer Resisitant Plants

I'm trying to think of other stuff Daryl. I never had a deer problem as I
had a 6 foot fence. My friend Liz does though, and if I recall, they even
ate loquats and Leyland cypress that she planted.

She does have Bridal Wreath Spirea, Sweet Autumn Clematis, Wisteria
'Amethyst Falls' and a couple of other things out on the border that
they haven't bothered. I'll email her and ask her. Do have your friend go
to Abide-A-While though. It's a great nursery. I always try to make a trip
over there at least a couple times a year. Mt Pleasant is about 2 hours
from where I'm from.