To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Oleander

Oleander is not an overused plant in our neck of the wood. Since it's not
hardy here, I keep it in the garage and it does fine. I love the salmon
colored blossoms in the summer. It blooms and blooms.
I'm glad that I had transplanted it  to a large container, one that
doesn't fit through the green house door, otherwise I would have lost it
as I did all the plants in the greenhouse. On the coldest night this
winter, 17 degrees, the heater didn't kick in. I could have cried.
Godi zone 7
Mt. Vernon, VA