Re: Doggie treats

> Thanks for the post, Bonnie.  I have given those to Otis and Precious
> (different size for each), but you can bet I won't be buying it any more.

> >http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/14/dangerous.dogtreat/index.html

I think each dog is different.  I've been giving these to Romeo once daily
for the past year and will keep doing so -- he loves them.

Romeo isn't a gulper and is a gentle chewer.  He actually leaves the
Greenie in his mouth for five minutes to soften it up before starting to
chew and the pieces that he swallows are usually the size of Grape Nuts.

Like I said, each dog is different.  So I totally respect your decision
not to feed yours Greenies too.  :)

Chris