Re: Oleander

Godi, I'm so sorry. I know you're just sick about it. Hopefully lots of things will come back from the roots. Let us know how you fare.
----- Original Message ----- From: "MICHAEL HABIB" <godihabib@verizon.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Oleander

Noreen,
Oleander is not an overused plant in our neck of the wood. Since it's not hardy here, I keep it in the garage and it does fine. I love the salmon colored blossoms in the summer. It blooms and blooms.
I'm glad that I had transplanted it to a large container, one that doesn't fit through the green house door, otherwise I would have lost it as I did all the plants in the greenhouse. On the coldest night this winter, 17 degrees, the heater didn't kick in. I could have cried.
Godi zone 7
Mt. Vernon, VA