Re: Doggie treats

It takes my Finn about 7 minutes to shave away the med. size greenie.
He shaves off little bits and chews and chews.

My Ariana takes her time with them, but I supervise her when she has
them.  She tends to gulp only if Finn is harassing her into 'sharing'.

Yesterday, apparently out of boredom, Finn decided to add some fiber to
his diet.

http://wosfamily.com/destructive_chewing

:(