To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Oleander-greenhouse

Thanks all for your sympathy.
Ceres, I don't know. I shut off the heater during sunny days, otherwise it
gets too hot in there and back on in late afternoon (a very basic
operation). It's a small ceramic heater and it usually does a good job. I
should get a fan to distribute the heat. It's usually very cold at the
bottom where the heater sits and needless to say, warm at the top. Now,
that I'm over the disappointment I'll look at it as an experiment as to
what will survive.
Godi zone 7
Mt. Vernon, VA