Re: Doggie treat

Hm. Jim, not sure what he expected.  Put a bored person in the room  with a
bunch of doggie treats in their house........ I'm sure that the  response would
be about the same.  Don't quite understand what he  expected??  LOL   Animals
do get bored, like humans, but only  something of interest to them would get
their attention and keep  it.  A basketball would not keep me from boredom
either, nor my  animals.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 2/23/2006 11:02:36 PM Central Standard Time,