Re: Spring- Yeah!

> I've been debating about what to do in my kitchen. We had sheet linoleum
> installed some years ago, but it is coming up along the edges of the
> carpeting and along some of the cabinet edges. I don't know if they did a
> lousy job installing or if that's just the way it ages. I like tile better
> but in the kitchen - well, let's just say I am an enthusiastic but not neat
> cook, and I don't like cleaning grout.

That's one other thing that worries me -- the grout.  Do you tile owners
have to reseal it regularly or anything?

I also make a mess.  For example, I won't buy ground meat from the store.
Instead I buy large pieces of meat and grind them to make my own ground
beef, ground chicken, sausage, etc.

Although I try to be clean, it's not always possible.  I remember the
first time I did it I made the mistake of wearing a white shirt.  Thank
goodness nobody rang the doorbell or they might've called the police
when I answered!  I had blood spatter all over my front.